You know how frustrating it can be once you have done a service and the Service indicator beep at you because it needs resetting, here is the answer to your prayers.
Thanks to Karl Edmondson who passed on this information after he found this simple reset feature.
Follow this simple procedure.
- Turn your ignition key to on/run
- within one second press the left mileage trip button twice
- A status for days or distance is displayed. Within 10 seconds turn the ignition key to Off / Lock.
- Press and hold the button while turning the Key to on / run again. The present status for distance / days is displayed once more, continue to hold the button in.
- After approximately 5 – 10 seconds a signal sounds and the display shows 10000 miles hold for a further 10seconds then release the button.
- The trip will now remind you of the next service in 10000 miles
- It may take more than one go at resetting it.